Install Plainflow with Google Tag Manager ✨
Setting up Plainflow in GTM is easy.
Here’s how to install Plainflow right via Google Tag Manager in only a few minutes…
1. From the settings page, select Tracking code
☝ Don’t forget to replace
YOUR PLAINFLOW_PUBLIC_KEYwith your Plainflow Public Key, which you can find under API Keys
3. In your Google Tag Manager environment, choose to create a new tag
4. Click to create a “Custom HTML Tag”
5. Paste the Plainflow code in the “Configure Tag” section
Remember to replace YOUR_PLAINFLOW_PUBLIC_KEY with your Plainflow Public Key, which you can find under API Keys
6. Choose to fire on “All pages” unless you’d like to do something else 😃. Click to “Create Tag” and name it.
7. Now deploy the tag and you’re good to go!
After creating the tag hit the “submit” button (top right) and they proceed with “publish”.
Not using Plainflow yet? Get your free account here. 👈